A 139-year old Victorian Home, named the Englander House, has been cleared from the parcel at 807 Franklin Street for a proposed eight-story infill. The ornate building has been transported half a mile to a new location at 635 Fulton Street, staying in the Western Addition neighborhood of San Francisco. Brown and Company are the property owners.
Development permits have been filed seeking the approval of an eight-story residential building at 1396 5th Street in Acorn Industrial, Oakland. The project proposal includes the construction of a residential building containing 222 dwelling units. The Michaels Organization is sponsoring the housing project. BDE Architecture is managing the design concepts and construction.
New construction permits have been filed for two residential structures at 1790 Warburton Avenue in Downtown Santa Clara. The development will produce twelve new apartments within townhouse structures. Working through 1900 Warburton LLC, Samir Sharma is responsible for the proposal as property owner and applicant.
The San Francisco planning commission is expected to approve Conditional Use Authorization for the adaptive re-use of 1776 Green Street, located on the border between Pacific Heights and Cow Hollow. The project will expand an existing two-story automotive repair space into a four-story multi-unit residential building while retaining much of the existing facade. Sutro Architects is responsible for the development.
Development permits have been filed seeking the approval of replacing an existing one-story building and constructing a new three-story building on 3214-3216 24th Street in Mission District, San Francisco. The project proposal includes four studio units over two retail spaces planned in the three-story building.